Friday, July 8, 2016

35 weeks 5 days

Just came from my baby appointment today, and we were in for a surprise. I'm measuring at 39 weeks! Just over 3 weeks ahead! The doctor explained to me that 3 weeks on either side is still considered normal, but I'll be scheduled for an ultrasound coming up pretty soon to make sure Becca's not growing too fast, and to check fluid levels.
At my last appointment, I was measuring normal, so that's a lot of growth in just two weeks!
Which.....explains a lot of the aches and pains I've been experiencing lately. I've been extremely tired and fatigued very easily. Long days away from home are very hard, so we have been trying to keep those to a minimum.

Here's today's baby bump, and also a side by side that my mom did of me in the same shirt at 20 weeks 5 days and then today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Encouragement, tips, ideas, and even constructive criticism. Please comment!