Thursday, July 21, 2016

37 weeks 4 days

Thought I would write an update on how my doctor's appointment went on Monday and how Becca and I are doing. The appointment went well, although they hadn't received the results from the ultrasound we'd had on Friday. We told the doctor what they had said about Becca being estimated at 7 lbs 6 oz and in the 75th percentile.
The doctor seemed to think that was normal and that everything looked good. So its still just a waiting game! These last days have been the longest days ever! It seems like she can't get here fast enough.
I've been having a pretty uncomfortable week, feeling lots and lots of pressure and cramps. I've also been extremely tired and very emotional.

Here are some pictures from the baby shower on Saturday! It was so nice and we felt so blessed!
Thanks to my sister Brittany and all who helped! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Encouragement, tips, ideas, and even constructive criticism. Please comment!