Friday, August 16, 2013

Grace Abounding News!

For over a year and a half now I have been busy with writing Grace Abounding News...an update and encouragement newspaper on our family to subscribers that comes out once a month. Today I am getting the August edition ready to be sent out...a it late in the month,but better late than never, right?;)
So this month the theme is forgiveness. That is also something that The Lord laid on Dads heart to talk about on Sunday (he is teaching this Sunday!) and I am looking forward to hearing what he has to say. 
So here are some shots of the "getting ready to mail" process...it can be a lot of work, but I love doing it...and there are so many willing hands around here that love helping me!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Encouragement, tips, ideas, and even constructive criticism. Please comment!