Monday, June 13, 2016

32 weeks 3 days

Time for another pregnacy update! Can you all believe that precious Becca will be here in just under 8 weeks (if she is born on her due date, that is!)?
I sure can't believe it! The summer weeks are going to fly by. Soon I'll have a baby in my arms! She is going to fill our home with so much joy.
This week, Becca is approximately 3 3/4 pounds and 16.7 inches long. She is about the size of a large jicama! She now has fingernails and toenails, and real hair (or considerable peach fuzz). Her skin is becoming soft and smooth as she plumps up in preparation for her birth.
I can't wait to meet this precious girl whom I already love so much! She is always on my mind as I imagine who she'll become.

I've been feeling tired lately....I tire easily and need to put my feet up throughout the day. Becca's been feeling really heavy to me lately, and it puts a lot of strain on my back, which I really feel by the end of the day.
At my last doctors appointment, I was told that her head is down in my pelvic area, so that explains the pressure I've been feeling on those bones, and on my bladder!
Kicks and jabs from my little one are getting way stronger! She was kicking me all through church on Sunday, and my belly was visibly moving!

We are in the true countdown mode, waiting excitedly for Becca Lyn's birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Encouragement, tips, ideas, and even constructive criticism. Please comment!