Tuesday, March 15, 2016

The day we've been waiting for

Hi everyone!

The weeks have really gotten away from me, and I haven't been diligent in writing my weekly baby updates. So here's an update, and then I'll try to be more regular with my posts.

I am now 19 weeks and 2 days. I've been feeling pretty good, but tired a lot....I think some of it has to do with the fact that I'm not quite used to the time change yet. Last week I was down for a day with the stomach bug....which was not fun, at all. That was on Wednesday, and I spent the next two days resting and recovering. Everything is really amplified when you're pregnant! But now I'm feeling much better, praise the Lord!
Pregnancy "symptoms" now are just some abdominal cramping, which is due to all the stretching that's going on to accommodate growing baby. I also have achy-ness in my calves and shins. If I sit up or stand up to fast, I get dizzy, so I have to be careful to remember to slow it down! It's really a new way of life that has to be learned day by day. Like not sleeping on my back anymore, because this prevents proper bloodflow. So now I sleep with a pillow up against my back so that I don't roll flat onto my back in the night. Little things like that. :)

Today is a VERY special day, one that we have been waiting for for sooooo long! We are going to find out what the baby is! I am so excited, I had trouble falling asleep last night. I just can't wait till 2 this afternoon! Stay tuned for the big reveal! :)

Please be praying for my friend from VA, Sabrina, who will probably give birth today, or very soon after!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Encouragement, tips, ideas, and even constructive criticism. Please comment!