Monday, September 18, 2017

Our News

We are so happy to announce that we are expecting baby number two in April of 2018!

I've been feeling good, and so much better than I felt in the early weeks of my pregnancy with Becca. I've had nausea pretty regularly every morning, and if I go too long without eating. So far no throwing up, which is such a relief! I was so worried about how I was going to take care of Becca and be sick all the time like I was before. God is so kind! He knows what I can handle.
I had my first doctors appointment and blood work around 8 weeks, and I go back in a couple of weeks for my first ultrasound. I am so looking forward to that! It will be so nice to see the baby and make sure everything is going well. I am continuing to go to the same practice I did with Becca.

As far as Becca becoming a big sister, I think it'll definitely be an adjustment for her, but overall I'm expecting she'll do really well. Right now, in her mind, the world revolves around her (I think that's a pretty common condition for one year olds!). We are really trying focus on teaching and training her in the next seven months before the baby arrives. That way we'll have a lot established with her on time for our home getting busier after the baby comes.

That's our news! ❤


Thanks to Dayna Collomy for these great announcement photos! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Encouragement, tips, ideas, and even constructive criticism. Please comment!