Wednesday, May 4, 2016

26 weeks 3 days

Back pain. Muscle aches. Abdominal cramping. Kick, kick, kick! I don't mean to focus on the negatives, but these are the symptoms I've been experiencing daily....and nightly!

My back has been hurting so much lately at different times of the day. I've heard that the 3rd trimester is the worst for aches and pains, and although I'm not quite there yet, I've already noticed the increase in being more uncomfortable.

On the bright side, I've felt Becca's movements a lot more lately, which is nice....but not so nice when she wakes me up at 3 am, doing her flips! She is such an active baby. There are days when I don't feel her as much, but most days she almost never takes a break!

Here's the latest baby bump picture, and also some pictures from Mitchell's sister Dayna's high school graduation which was on Sunday. What a fun day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Encouragement, tips, ideas, and even constructive criticism. Please comment!