Tuesday, February 9, 2016

14 weeks 2 days

The latest baby bump!

I'm definitely noticing my belly expanding week by week. The only explaination for it is that I feel "full" and "heavy" in my abdomen. It's one of those feelings that's hard to explain!

Nausea (and what usually comes with it) returned for a few days last week, which was a bummer, and some days I've felt completely exhausted, but over all I have felt great. It's such a blessing to be able to eat and actually hold things down. I've really been reminded to thank the Lord for those seemingly little things that I totally took for granted before pregnancy!

We are anticipating greatly the arrival of our precious little one! Seems like time is going so slow now, but I'm trying to focus on enjoying every day. I know it'll be far too soon when the baby is all grown up, and I'll wish for these days again.

Thank you to everyone who left comments on last week's post. I know they're not up on the blog yet. For some reason I can't login to upload them, so I have to figure that out sometime. I do all my posts on my phone, so I'm limited as to what settings I can and can't change, and I guess comments are one of them. One of these days I'll get on a computer and fix that so you all will be able to see the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Encouragement, tips, ideas, and even constructive criticism. Please comment!