Saturday, December 28, 2013

{blessed}

Today a few things hit me. So many things that I take for granted. I would like to take a minute to reflect on those things that The Lord has blessed me with.

~ I am so grateful for Jesus, His Word, and my salvation. I am thankful for the peace and joy and freedom that this brings! I am thankful for His work in my life. 

~ I am so grateful that I was homeschooled. I would not trade my home education for anything! Mom....what she put up with in me for those years. These were far more than "a few school hours a day." These were real life experiences, character building, faith sculpting. Where would I be today without her loving guidance? I can't say enough good about homeschooling. After being homeschooled since kindergarten, I have no regrets. People ask me, "don't you wish you could see how public school is....do you regret being homeschooled....?" 
And my honest answer to those questions is "no." 
I feel extremely blessed. There is no other way to describe it!

~ my beautiful, growing family!!! Dad, the spiritual leader and mighty knight, who works hard to earn the means to support his family, who he wants nothing more than to see grow into the next godly generation. Mom, who treasures her role as wife, mother, teacher, homemaker. Can I ever fill your shoes? Grace, music lover, joyful follower of her Savior! Edward, funny, witty, hard worker, growing taller by the day. Elisha, letter-writer, encourager and organizer. Jonathan, the nonstop ball of bursting energy. Who can keep up with him? He has a special vision for starting a ministry to spread the gospel In New England. Nicole, always willing to help and care. Full of laughs!!! Rosie, a bursting, running, jumping, laughing, singing, wonderful ball of fun!! Jerry and Zoey...I long to know you both!! And my precious older sister Brittany, brother in law Chris, sweet niece Marlie and precious niece Annie!

~ I am so grateful that God has blessed me with my wonderful job! I love everyone I work with, each one a bright spot, and such an encouragement in my life! They are like my second family, the store my second home. 

Thank you Lord, for your blessings. May I be more grateful in the coming year.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Encouragement, tips, ideas, and even constructive criticism. Please comment!