Thursday, September 15, 2016

Becca - One Month

My baby girl is over a month old! This "one month update" is a bit late, as Becca will be six weeks on Monday. It's crazy to think how fast time has flown! It seems like just yesterday that we welcomed Becca into the world.
She has changed and grown so much in the past weeks.
She smiles a lot and even giggles sometimes. She is so interactive, and makes eye contact more and more. She loves music, especially to be sung to. She loves to be cuddled and held.
She is really an easy, good baby. She is content mostly all the time.
As you can tell, everything is going so well! There are times when it can be overwhelming and tiring, but I know that's very normal. Becca is a joy!
I'm recovering well, I'll have my post-partum appointment coming up. I'll be able to start more exercise soon, which will be nice, but I've just got to find the time to set aside and do it. Its hard to really have much of a schedule when I have a little one who wants to eat all the time!

I finally got a chance to take a few one month pictures of Becca today. She's so cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Encouragement, tips, ideas, and even constructive criticism. Please comment!