Saturday, August 22, 2015

Happy Birthday to my sweet siblings!

The happiest of birthdays to the twins! I love you guys so much and can't imagine my life without you! You both have taught me much. The adjustment when you first came to our family was hard for me but totally worth the tough times. I learned that its not all about me, like the time you claimed that my fort was yours, Edward (the one I'd spent so many hours working on and perfecting and playing in). I learned to put others above myself, and that a fort isn't really as important as I was thinking it was.
Edward, you always make me laugh my head off! Your funny shenanigans. Oh boy! I'm so blessed to have you as my (not so little) little brother. I love you! I pray that the Lord uses you in amazing ways. He's got big plans for you!
I remember one time when you guys first came into our home and you and I, Elisha, were talking about how we couldn't imagine getting into a fight. ;) well we have had squabbles for sure! Elisha you are such an encouragement! I love you! You are growing into an amazing woman of the Lord! Keep seeking Him first!

Eddie and Ellie, you are both such a blessing! I love you!

-big sis

No comments:

Post a Comment

Encouragement, tips, ideas, and even constructive criticism. Please comment!