Wednesday, June 3, 2015

86 Days and Counting {DOWN!}

Life is exciting and moving right along. We are into June and time isn't slowing down for anything! With summer comes busy schedules, fun outings and nice weather. And for us this year will be a summer of wedding planning. I was so blessed by a wonderful bridal shower put on my my sisters. It was fabulous in every way! I was overwhelmed by the outpouring of love on me by so many! Each and every detail was thought of and planned out - and absolutely perfect! Thank you to everyone who helped and showered blessings on me that day! 


 Now that we have that event behind us, and a few more than 80 days till the wedding, planning and preparations will begin to go into full swing. Finalizing the guest list is underway, as are the invitations. Dresses and flowers, decorations and so much more. Thinking about all that goes into our special day can be overwhelming, but no matter how the little details come out, at the end of the day on August 29, 2015, Mitchell and I will be married! :):)


We are very much looking forward to saying I do. Sometimes it seems like time is going so slow. But we know that the summer will fly by and we will have the rest of our lives together. 


Until then, we are cherishing every moment that we can spend with our families, and that we can spend together. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Encouragement, tips, ideas, and even constructive criticism. Please comment!