Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Not depart from it

    I would like to take a minute and thank my parents for their training in my life. I would not be the person that I am today without their guidance and protection. From an early age, they have followed Gods plan for disciplining me, and looking back I am very grateful for their convictions in this area. They have always sought The Lord and His parenting plan. They have allowed for me to find my own convictions, and to pack my own faith bag, but whenever I struggle, their guiding hand is always there to help me. Yes, I'm an adult now (LOL), but I appreciate their wisdom and guidance even more now as I have bigger things to face. Just because I'm "18" doesn't give me free reign to do whatever I want.  I will always be under authority. That's why Dad and Mom stress honoring and respecting the authority of parents through childhood. Thank you, Dad and Mom....
Like a good friend of mine said, "just a minute ago I was without a care in the world playing cowboys & Indians....now I'm looking for a job." How short life is.

1 comment:

Encouragement, tips, ideas, and even constructive criticism. Please comment!